The texts, images, sounds, animations and video and all other content included on this website are the property of the Alicante Convention Bureau. The images on the website may not be copied or used by third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes without the express written consent of the Alicante Convention Bureau.
Transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express prior written consent of the Alicante Convention Bureau, or unless otherwise indicated.
The logos of the Alicante Convention Bureau and other companies in the group, as well as the names of their products, are registered trademarks.
This website may contain links to external sites, for whose content the Alicante Convention Bureau is not responsible.
The Alicante Convention Bureau may change without notice the specifications and photographs of products, as well as any other information contained here, which it is not subject to any warranty of any kind.
The Alicante Convention Bureau is not liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by the accuracy, truthfulness or completeness of such information, or for the use that may be made of it.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Patronato Municipal de Turismo y Playas de Alicante (Alicante Municipal Board of Tourism and Beaches). Calle Cervantes, 3, 1ª planta, 03002 Alicante.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Patronato Municipal de Turismo y Playas de Alicante (Alicante Municipal Board of Tourism and Beaches).
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
To attend to or respond to your enquiry.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In exercise of the powers attributed to the Council by Law 7/1985, of 2 April, regulating Local Ordinances, and by Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on Common Administrative Procedures of Public Authorities.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Personal data will be stored for as long as is necessary to satisfy your enquiry. The data may be kept for longer periods for the exclusive purposes of retention in the public interest.
- The right of access. You have the right to know what of your personal data are being processed, for what purpose, their source and if they are being or have been transmitted to third parties.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to rectify your personal data if these are inaccurate.
- The right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”). You have the right to secure the deletion of personal data which are not necessary, for which consent has been withdrawn, which have been obtained illegally and other cases covered in the GDPR.
- The right to restrict processing You have the right to restrict processing of your personal data while complaints are being resolved, when this is specifically requested, and when the Municipal Tourist Board does not require your personal data for the purposes of processing but you need them to formulate, exercise or contest complaints.
- The right of portability of your personal data. You have the right to receive your personal data from the Alicante Municipal Board of Tourism and Beaches, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another personal data controller.
You may exercise these rights by submitting a written request to the Alicante Municipal Board of Tourism and Beaches specifying the data you wish to rectify, delete or transmit. You may also submit a written request to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data, where necessary citing the legal basis for your request.
The Spanish for Data Protection Agency, “www.agpd.es”, will provide you with additional information about your rights:
C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
If you have given consent for some specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw this at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
If the Alicante Municipal Board of Tourism and Beaches does not give you satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/index-ides-idphp.php